Designer Drugz 3 drops September 20th.
Set for discharge on September 20th, Designer Drugz 3 will arrive bundled in 13 tracks add up to, and flexes creation credits from the preferences of Zaytoven, Metro Boomin, Cassisus Jay, Danny Wolf, and couple Nard and B to give some examples. To the extent vocal highlights go, the undertaking is quite very much stacked with 8 of the 13 tracks bragging highlights from an aggregate of 11 extra craftsmen.
Throughout Designer Drugz 3, you’ll discover appearances from any semblance of individual 1017 labelmate Chief Keef, Migos, Gucci Mane, and Playboi Carti. At the task’s nearby, you can discover the already discharged “Zombamafoo” remix, highlighting Lil Uzi Vert, with the additional nearness of Lil Yachty on the collection adaptation.
The task’s predecessor, Designer Drugz 2, arrived simply a year ago in May, accompanying 18 tracks in general, and furthermore included appearances from Migos, and Gucci Mane. With DD3 coming with less cuts and an elegant supporting cast, we’re certain it will finish its objective of exceeding past releases from Pablo Juan’s repertory.
Check out Hoodrich Pablo Juan’s Designer Drugz 3 tracklist in full:
1. “God Damn” (prod. by Zaytoven)
2. “We Don’t Luv Em” (prod. by Danny Wolf)
3. “They Can’t Stand It” Feat. Chief Keef (prod. by Cassius Jay)
4. “Do What I Wanna Do” Feat. Migos (prod. by DJ Spinz)
5. “Don’t Do Dat” (prod. by Nard & B)
6. “Check” Feat. Playboi Carti (prod. by Louis Brodinski)
7. “Chanel Swagg” Feat. Gunna, Duke & Shad Da God (prod. by Cassius Jay)
8. “I Do This” (prod. by Metro Boomin)
9. “Stiff” Feat. Gucci Mane (prod. by Cassius Jay)
10. “B.M.F.” Feat. Madeintyo (prod. by Spiffy Global & Nard & B)
11. “I Jus Wanna Kno” Feat. TK Kravitz (prod. by Nard & B)
12. “Get It” (prod. by Nard & B)
13. “Zombamafoo Remix” Feat. Lil Uzi Vert & Lil Yachty (prod. by Danny Wolf)